[rt-users] Add Time difference in search result

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Jul 31 10:28:13 EDT 2014

If you don't see "this works" in your search results with that change, then
I'd suspect a problem in how the new column is defined overall.

What's the complete content of the file you're using to define that new
search result column, where are you placing it, and what does your test
search result format look like as shown in the Advanced screen of the
search builder?