[rt-users] Getting names/values for all custom fields attached to a ticket

Chris Down chris at chrisdown.name
Tue Nov 4 10:35:49 EST 2014

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your great reply!

Emmanuel Lacour writes:
>my $CustomFields = $Ticket->CustomFields;

This works, but I don't see it documented here[0]. Is that expected?

[0]: https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/3.8/RT/Ticket.html

>while (my $CustomField = $CustomFields->Next) {
>    print $CustomField->Name.": ".$CustomField->Content."\n";
>}

This only partially works as "Content" is not a known method.

I also tried calling the custom field name as a method on the ticket
object, since many other fields work that way, but that didn't work (no
such method).

I will keep on looking, and if you have any other suggestions I would be
very eager to hear them :-)

Thank you!

Chris