[rt-users] CommandByMail plugin installation

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 7 10:36:35 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 11:45:38AM +0200, Olivier Lumineau wrote:
> >Also, did you already add RT::Extension::CommandByMail to Plugins in
> >your RT_SiteConfig.pm, before running make install?
>
> Yes but not correctly :-[
> I've added it like other plugins :
> Plugin('RT::Extension::CommandByMail');
>
> and not :
> Set(@Plugins, ( @Plugins, "RT::Extension::CommandByMail" ));

Plugin('RT::Extension::CommandByMail')
is significantly more correct than your Set(@Plugins) version.

What I asked was if you had added RT::Extension::CommandByMail to your
RT_SiteConfig.pm *before* running make install and getting your error.

I was interested in that installation error and how you got to that state.

> For example i put this on the first line of a mail ticket :

> I sent it with only text format and nothing appended

Confirm your Plugin settings in the Sytem Configuration page, turn your
logging to debug and read the logs.

-kevin