[rt-users] porting over Asset Tracker info to a new instance

William Clarke wclarke at simons-rock.edu
Thu Oct 16 10:39:00 EDT 2014

Joop,

Thank you very much for your reply. In case it's of any help, here are
logs when I set database to rt3 and assign Plugin( "RTx::AssetTracker" );

Let me know if there is any other info you might need to give me some
direction on getting AT3.0 up and running. I'm also going to try to get
some usable tables dumped from postgresql just to try another approach....

Oct 15 10:59:15 rt4 RT: [21451] Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method
RT::System::AddRights() is deprecated at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/lib/RTx/AssetTracker/Type.pm
line 114, <DATA> line 751.

Oct 15 10:59:15 rt4 RT: [21451] Can't locate object method "_Accessible"
via package "DeleteAsset" (perhaps you forgot to load "DeleteAsset"?) at
/usr/local/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm line 422, <DATA>
line 751.
Compilation failed in require at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/lib/RTx/AssetTracker/Types.pm
line 70, <DATA> line 751.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/lib/RTx/AssetTracker/Types.pm
line 70, <DATA> line 751.
Compilation failed in require at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/lib/RTx/AssetTracker.pm line 56,
<DATA> line 751.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/lib/RTx/AssetTracker.pm line 56,
<DATA> line 751.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT.pm line 729,
<DATA> line 751.

William Clarke
ITS System Administrator
Bard College at Simon's Rock