Change AutoResponse Global Template based on time of the day

rjandric rjandric at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 10:15:32 EDT 2014

OK, I've been trying with the following condition:

($sec,$min,$hour,$mday,$mon,$year,$wday,$yday,$isdst) = localtime();
if ($hour >=8 && $hour <=17) {
  $self->SetTemplate("Autoreply");

} elsif ($hour < 8 && $hour > 17) {
  $self->SetTemplate("AutoReply-AfterHrs");
}

return 1;
 But regardless of the conditions in if/elif I get both replies, from
Autoreply and AutoReply-AfterHrs templates. The logis seems OK, but I can't
tell where am I making a mistake. I have included a couple of screenshot
<http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n58870/Screen_Shot_2014-10-20_at_10.png>
s for both scrips.
<http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/file/n58870/Screen_Shot_2014-10-20_at_10.png>