[rt-users] Enable requestors to view ticket without logging in

Rinke Colen rcolen at experty.com
Wed Oct 29 04:51:41 EDT 2014

L.S.

I have set up user accounts for IT staff, but not for any other
people. There is no LDAP or other directory integration. We have only
internal customers.

Customers create tickets by sending an email. The automated response
contains a link to the ticket. When the requestor follows that link,
they are required to log in. Since they don't have a user account they
can't.

How can I enable requestors to view their tickets without logging in?