[rt-users] How to add a new form page

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Mon Sep 15 20:56:16 EDT 2014

I am finding it difficult to fully understand your problem so far.

You want custom information shown on the login page.  You are currently
using jQuery and a custom Perl script.  Have you considered making a local
copy of the LoginHelp template and modifying that instead?  Is the custom
information on the login page dynamic or static?

You want the custom form to only be visible after a user logs into RT,
presumably for authentication purposes.  Is this correct?

You mention an SQLite database.  Is this RT's database or a separate one?
If separate, exactly what information does it hold, and is the custom form
meant to be writing to both databases?