[rt-users] Catch all ticket changes in one scrip

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Sep 18 20:29:53 EDT 2014

It sounds like the SLA extension is performing its work after all scrips
run instead of before TransactionBatch scrips.

I would be inclined to suggest that this is an SLA bug/oversight, as its
current design doesn't seem to permit proper execution of TransactionBatch
scrips and its documentation doesn't provide a workaround.

Please consider describing this situation in a bug report so that an
"official" response can be recorded:

http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=RT-Extension-SLA