[rt-users] Missing translation of "Take" after upgrade to 4.2.7

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 19 11:00:43 EDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 03:24:19PM +0200, Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com wrote:
> I've encountered a problem after the upgrade to 4.2.7:
> In the system saved search "10 newest unowned tickets " the string "Take" is
> not translated anymore. Is there something i can do?
> All worked fine before the update. What is missing now?

Just checked, standard RT 4.2.7 install, switched to German, take is
translated.

I suspect someone edited the format of your search, or you updated
your de.po according to a suggestion earlier on the list and caused
problems.

You can click on the Edit next the search, click on
You can also edit the predefined search itself: Search - Unowned
Tickets
Click on Advanced
show the Format

Additionally

((rt-4.2.7))$ grep -A1  'msgid "Take"' share/po/de.po
msgid "Take"
msgstr "Übernehmen"

-kevin