[rt-users] Permissions to let a user administer a queue

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Thu Sep 25 08:51:23 EDT 2014

Hello, i am having a hard time setting permissions correctly. I have a queue
for the development guys, created a group for the developers to join.

I want one of those developers to have rights to administer everything
relating to that queue. So i added the user to the group, gave permissions
to the group and gave the specific user "adminqueue"

The problem is that when the user logs in he doesn't have any way to admin
the queue.

I searched the forum and one guy had the same problem, and it was suggested
to make an admin group and gave that group " ShowConfigTab", but if i give
that permission then they can see every option in the admin menu, the name
of all queues and a bunch of other things they shouldn't have.

So far, i added every permission to the user i want both in the group and in
the queue.

I just want the queue to be administered by one user, and that user to also
be able to add /remove people from the group that was created to handle the
tickets in that queue.

Can someone help? Thanks in advance