[rt-users] Options for user display

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:19:50 EDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Joe Kirby <kirby at umbc.edu> wrote:
> UMBC is on version 4.2.11 and one of the changes when we upgraded involves
> what gets displayed for privileged and unprivileged users.

Are you talking about when the names are displayed in places like the
History or the People portlet?

If so, yes that is still possible. I've attached the site specific
module that we use for customizing the display. I haven't audited the
code in a while, so chances are the code is suboptimal, FYI.

And then these configs in your site config:

Plugin('RT::Site::UMN::Duluth::UsernameFormat');
Set($UsernameFormat, 'umd00');

Of course changing site specific things to your site.

-m