[rt-users] No outbound email after upgrade

Ditri, Chris Cditri at experi-metal.com
Fri Aug 21 15:09:13 EDT 2015

Hi Matt,

It never could. I never got that working, and had to get going on other projects.  Things were complicated because we use exchange with a smart-host off-site to scrub our emails for spam and viruses.  It is setup to take all the email for our domain. I figured I'd tackle that again at a later date... probably using fetchmail or something... Once I get it back to where it was, I'll be looking into the receiving end of email.

But, it was always able to send emails with no problem through exim, and I can send emails from the bash command prompt with no problem as well.

Thanks.

-Chris