[rt-users] System switched to Install screen

Felix Bachmann felix at earthshadow.org
Tue Aug 25 09:04:12 EDT 2015

Hi Joop,
I was thinking that too and therefore even gave permissions to all. Didn’t work either.
This morning I tried again and everything all of the sudden is working again. I have not the slightest idea what was going on.
In any case, thanks for your answer. I will keep an eye on the installation
Kind regards
Felix

On Aug 25, 2015, at 2:05 AM, Joop van de Wege <jvdwege at xs4all.nl> wrote:

Felix Bachmann <felix at earthshadow.org> schreef op 25 augustus 2015 01:04:29 CEST:
> Hi all,
> I am hoping to get some hints for you. I was running version 4.2.4 for
> a long time. Today I had some issues with the mysql database server and
> after restart RT is always switching to the install screen as if it
> doesn’t find the database.
It looks like apache can't access rt_siteconfig.pm.

Joop