[rt-users] Antwort: Re: Including latest transactions in RSS-Feed

Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com
Fri Aug 28 07:53:43 EDT 2015

Hi Christian!

Thanks for your input.
Now I managed to change the RSS content, so that it outputs the latest
transaction (Comment/Correspond) for each ticket in the search result.

Maybe someone updates this in the release version, because I think, that
this content is of a bigger interest than just the contents of the
initially created tickets. Patch file is attached...

Greetings,
Markus

P.S.: Danke nochmal für die Unterstützung - hat mir sehr geholfen!