[rt-users] Autoreply Template Script

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Feb 4 02:10:21 EST 2015

Am 03.02.2015 um 10:57 schrieb Vas:
> So none of provide a web interface to view the status of there tickets?
> If yes how do you do it?
> Because from the user side If I send requests on a regular basis and decided
> to see the status of them I would not remember the username and password
> that was generated on my first ever request which could be a long while ago.
>
> Vas
>

> --

Have a Look at how RSS feeds work [1].

Create a new page local/html/NoAuth/TicketStatus/dhandler which is
mostly a copy of the RSS dhandler but instead generating an RSS feed
displays a page where the user can see their tickets.

Whenever a user create a ticket you can send them a link to the
TicketStatus page which includes the auth token like here [2].

Chris

[1] https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/tree/stable/share/html/NoAuth/rss
[2]
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/blob/stable/share/html/Elements/Tabs#L846-861