[rt-users] Any webinars that exist showing the articles functionality in RT?

Parish, Brent bparish at cognex.com
Mon Jan 5 13:19:53 EST 2015

I highly recommend attending the RT training seminars!
After using RT for over 12 years I finally went to one and loved it, looking forward to another one or perhaps bringing them onsite to do group training at my company.
http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html

We are just now starting to use the Articles functionality.  So far, I only use it for ‘recipes’ on how to do things (e.g. how to add an iSCSI volume to Solaris).
This is because (unlike tickets) you can change the text in Articles as the recipe changes (e.g. learn new things to do, commands change slightly with new versions of the OS, etc)

-          Brent