[rt-users] associating tickets with an asset

Darin Perusich darin at darins.net
Tue Jan 6 10:14:18 EST 2015

Hello All,

I'd like to automatically associate tickets/alerts created by the
RT-Extension-Nagios with host the alert was created for, this will allow me
to easy see all the "issues" a given host has had. In my "Systems" catalog
I map the asset Name -> CF.fqdn so I'm hope it should be pretty straight
forward to create the association. I'm also using the CommandByMail
extension so  that can be leveraged too.

I haven't started digging into this yet but figured I'd ask before getting
started.

Thanks!

--
Later,