[rt-users] RT-Extension-RepeatTicket - find all tickets with "Recurrence" enabled?

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Thu Jan 15 11:15:36 EST 2015

Hi,

we installed the RT-Extension-RepeatTicket (1) which create recurring tickets - looks fine (-:

Is there a way to create a search-query to find all the enabled recurring tickets?

The docu (2) said only
	To help you find this initial ticket, which may have been resolved long
	ago, a custom field is created on each ticket
	in the recurrence with link called "Original Ticket."

In the code (3), I found an object
	$ticket->Attributes->Named('RepeatTicketSettings');

which has a member
	$args{'repeat-enabled'}

telling me about the state.

I'm interesting in all enabled recurring tickets which will be able to create new childs by running bin/rt-repeat-ticket.

Is there a query or a 5-line-perl-code showing me this information

regards
Danny

(1) http://search.cpan.org/~alexmv/RT-Extension-RepeatTicket-1.00/
(2) http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/ALEXMV/RT-Extension-RepeatTicket-1.00/README