[rt-users] about signatures

Eierschmalz, Bernhard Bernhard.Eierschmalz at scheppach.com
Wed Jan 21 01:47:48 EST 2015

Hello,

I have 2 questions about signatures.

1.       For our "non-request-tracker"-mails I have a HTML-Template, to standardize all our outgoing email signatures (on the email server runs a program that attaches the template with filled in parameters for name phone number etc. to every email)
is it possible to use a HTML-Template like this also for emails sent through request tracker? (the problem is, the software only sees one email address for each queue, so I need to generate the signature directly in RT.

2.       In the moment our signatures are attached under the quoted text; many customers complain about this. Is it possible to place the signature between message and quoted text?

By the way: we use RT 4.2.8

Best regards,
Bernhard