[rt-users] Postfix can not send email

leandro.gs leandrogs99 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:34:57 EST 2015

Hey! I have seen a lot of questions about this, but none of the answers
helped me with this issue. Here's the problem, I have an external dedicated
email server and I'm using fetchmail to get this emails so RT can proccess
it. RT can send email notifications to the users and I'm trying to do so
using postfix. Here follows my main.cf file:

When I monitor the maillog, I can see that the notifications are sent from
the correct mail, but the destination keep going wrong
(root at correio.incaper.es.gov.br) does anyone know how to sent the emails to
the requestors, Cc and AdminCc?