[rt-users] Postfix can not send email

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 22 16:38:33 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 08:34:57AM -0700, leandro.gs wrote:
> Hey! I have seen a lot of questions about this, but none of the answers
> helped me with this issue. Here's the problem, I have an external dedicated
> email server and I'm using fetchmail to get this emails so RT can proccess
> it. RT can send email notifications to the users and I'm trying to do so
> using postfix. Here follows my main.cf file:

You should be aware that however you're posting to the list isn't
working properly (most likely a bug in nabble which you should report
to them).

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/126748

For those of us who read the mailing list, it means we cannot help you
without significant work.

-kevin