[rt-users] RT customize SendEmail.pm

ktm at rice.edu ktm at rice.edu
Fri Jan 30 09:31:59 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:01:36AM +0100, Sternberger, Sven wrote:
> Hello!
>
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> > Von: ktm at rice.edu
> > That sounds like a really, really bad idea. This is a great way to start
> > a mail loop, having a program Email itself. Why are you trying to do this?
>
> all emails to RT will be filtered with procmail, if the mail is originated
> by the RT, we will reroute the mail to the mailadresses of the queue members.
> This gives you simple way to send mail from queue_a to all members of queue_b
>
> regards!
>
> Sven

Hi Sven,

I must have missed your previous Email. I understand your use of procmail on
the inbound path to RT in order to deliver to the appropriate queues based
on message details. I do not understand what you mean by:

> if the mail is originated
> by the RT, we will reroute the mail to the mailadresses of the queue members.
> This gives you simple way to send mail from queue_a to all members of queue_b

What are "members of queue_b"? Would you please explain this a little bit
further.

Regards,
Ken