[rt-users] How to access X-RT-Interface header from On Create scrip?

Marcos Orallo m_orallo at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 8 03:51:53 EDT 2015

Hello,

I don't know if an elegant solution using X-RT-Interface is possible, but I
can give a workaround. This is the custom condition we use to separate
ticket creation from web and mail:

<pre>
# Custom condition to notify when a ticket is created from e-mail
# Based on "OnCreateFromEmail"
# http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/OnCreateFromEmail

my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
return 0 unless $trans->Type eq "Create";

my $msgattr = $trans->Message->First;
return 0 unless $msgattr;

return 0 unless $msgattr->GetHeader('Received');
return 1;
</pre>

I hope it helps.