[rt-users] new RT 4.2.x install on Ubuntu 14.04 with nginx

Andrei Gronski Andrei.Gronski at faredge.com.au
Wed Jul 8 06:41:36 EDT 2015

Hi guys

I`m about to install RT 4.2.x on Ubuntu 14.04. This will be a fresh install which will accommodate our current DB.
Currently I have some issues with getting nginx running with pearl cri. Most of the walkthrough I could find describe the installation with apache.
I was wondering if you have any pointers on how to get this up and running and import the production RT.

Thank you

__
Regards,

Andrei Gronski
Far Edge Technology
Level 9, 121 Walker Street, North Sydney
p. 02 84251400
m. 0458 602 417
e. andrei.gronski at faredge.com.au
w. http://www.faredge.com.au