[rt-users] Possible to manually initiate templates (emails) from within a scip action?

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 8 22:54:29 EDT 2015

What I would probably do for this is in the scrip action create a ticket
in a different queue for each user with that condition. This will send
them an autoreply. To make sure you don't send out duplicates you could
check for a ticket in that queue with that requestor before creating the
ticket.

As for what the code would look like, I'd call $ticket->Create similar
to how RT::Test::create_ticket does it.