[rt-users] Question about pgp headers using GnuPG Inline option

Mario Góngora mariogongora01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:59:28 EDT 2015

Hello,

Well, I am using this gnupg's version: gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.16

And below are the options I am actually using for this plugin.

Set( %GnuPG,
        Enable => 1,
        OutgoingMessagesFormat => 'Inline',
        );

Set( %GnuPGOptions,
        homedir =>
        keyserver => 'pgp.mit.edu',
        'always-trust' => undef,
        'auto-key-locate' => 'keyserver',
        'keyserver-options' => 'auto-key-retrieve',
        passphrase =>
        );

Regards,