[rt-users] All Incoming SMIME Signed Messages Showing as No Trust

Zoey Schutt zoey at braincoral.io
Fri Jul 24 15:35:26 EDT 2015

Thank you for the reply! I'll send you the signed email from my other email
address, as I don't have my personal certificate on the computer I am
currently using. It's issued by the same CA as my other ones.

All of my SSL certificates are from StartSSL, Class 2 Verified. Then I just
ran the X.506 binary through openssl and converted them to PEM files. Those
are outgoing of course, my incoming emails that I have been using to test so
far are sent via Outlook 2013.

I will send you the CA's PEM file and a signed message from my other address
as well, off-list.

Extra Version Info:

OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
perl 5, version 14, subversion 2 (v5.14.2) built for
x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

Regards,

Zoey Schutt