[rt-users] 2 Questions, Dashboard subscriptions and Error messages via Script

Ashley Etherington migetismad at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:13:01 EDT 2015

Good morning all.
First Question:We recently set-up a Dashboard with subscriptions for a daily email report for incoming jobs.  This had some searches and some charts.  The first 2 emails it sent us were perfect,  formatted and were generally very nice to look at.  The 3rd and all emails since are now unformatted,  have no images and just attachments with the graphs.   Nothing has changed on the dashboard since and we have tested it on several browsers/mobile devices/email clients.  I am just wondering if this is a known issue or if there is something I can change to make it reliable.
Second Question:For a long time we have had RT hooked up to an external service run by Apple.  This is working great, But now we would like to get deeper integration with the system, This means we need to improve the current error handling we have at the moment (For invalid details and various other bits of information)  Is there a way using RT Scripts to invoke the yellow or red error bar with a custom message? Or would this have to be done through a plugin of sorts.  Any information would be great.
Thank you for reading.Ashley Etherington.