[rt-users] upgrade to 4.2.x and mod_rewrite

Marc Burri marc.burri at acceleris.ch
Thu Jun 4 09:16:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

We somehow managed to upgrade from 3.8 to 4.2.11, yesterday but it seems
something changed with RT so our Apache mod_rewrite rules doesn't work
anymore.

To beautify the URL in the mail templates we shorten it for our
customers like
{RT->Config->Get('WebURL')}ticket/{$Ticket->id}
and created a rewrite rule accordingly
RewriteRule ^/[Tt]icket/([0-9]+)$ /Ticket/Display.html?id=$1 [L]

I can see in the Apache logs that the rewrite is still working but RT
doesn't seem to look at it.

Did I miss something during the upgrade?

BR,
Marc

--
Acceleris AG