[rt-users] rt-mailgate: Permission denied

Jeff Melton jeff at ifworld.com
Tue Jun 16 11:33:36 EDT 2015

I'm setting up a new RT server, and I'm having some trouble getting rt-mailgate to accept email piped from postfix.

	`Command output: local: fatal: execvp /opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate: Permission denied`

Best I can tell, it's likely to be a permissions issue. What owner, group and mode should RT be using? Are there any other gotchas I need to be looking at? (I've configured role, group and user permissions in the RT GUI.)

JM