[rt-users] script to check out if max attachment size is reached

Loïc Cadoret lcadoret at keyyo.com
Mon Mar 9 12:09:51 EDT 2015

Alex,

Thank you for your answer. I forgot to tell you that we are running the
3.8.11 version of RT (our dev team is working on an upgrade but it's
going to take time and we cannot afford to wait for the migration...).
So do you think that a script would be possible ?

Thanks for your time,

Best regards

Loic Cadoret
IT Technician