[rt-users] Ticket content.

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Mar 17 08:23:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

I feel stupid but how can I put in a model the content of a ticket.

We have one open queue, the other queues are not public, so when a ticket
is create the « watch team » received the ticket.

send a message to the watchers of the specialized_queue, I would like to
put inside this message the original request from the requestor.

How can I do that ?

I've try

  {$Ticket-> transaction}

but that's not working, and it's normal because the transaction is just «
change queue»

Regards

JAS
--