[rt-users] change queue not triggering Scrip

a.smith at ldex.co.uk a.smith at ldex.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 08:20:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

 I've created a Scrip with condition "On Queue Change" but it
only works when I change the queue via the GUI. I've created a little
custom perl module in Actions to change the queue which works great (I'm
calling it from rt-crontool), but it doesn't trigger the Scrip. Anyone
any ideas what's going on?

thanks, Andy.

PS the code for my PM is
below:

use strict;
use warnings;
use RT::Queue;
use base
qw(RT::Action);

package RT::Action::Test;

my $self;

sub Prepare {
 my
$self = shift;

 return 1;
}

sub Commit {
 my $self = shift;

my
$argument = $self->Argument;
 unless ( $argument ) {

$RT::Logger->error("Argument is mandatory for Test action");
 return 0;

}

 my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetQueue("$argument");
 if (
not $status ) {
 RT::Logger->error("Could not reassign queue:
$msg");
}

 return 1;
}