[rt-users] Admin -> Users -> Select is VERY slow to load.

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Thu May 21 09:14:32 EDT 2015

On 5/17/15 11:13 PM, hydn wrote:
> I've just install RT and added only 6 users. I clicked to view users
> from root account:
>
> Admin -> Users -> Select
>
> Once clicking "Select" it take about 25-30 seconds for that page to
> load. ALL other pages load almost instantly. This is still default
> setup. Is there something I missed? Why does DB take so long to list 6
> users?

Its unsual, I don't have that issue on installs with lots and lots of users.

What database is this for? You're running 4.2.11 ? Nothing of note in
the logs?

The first step is to grab the SQL query. To log it in RT use `Set(
$StatementLog, 'info' );` in RT_SiteConfig.pm, or use your database's
slow logging mechanism.

Regards,