[rt-users] rt-crontool not sending mail, no errors

Fredrik Nyström Fredrik.Nystrom at prevas.se
Thu May 28 05:52:59 EDT 2015

Hi,
I gave up solving this, and scheduled this perl script http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/DueDateRemindersByEmail, instead of using rt-crontool.

Works like a charm.

BR
Fredrik

From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Fredrik Nyström
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 12:55 PM
To: 'Marcos Orallo'
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] rt-crontool not sending mail, no errors

This is the output from one of the transaction id’s:

+--------+------------+----------+-----------+--------+-------+----------+----------+---------------+--------------+--------------+------+---------+---------------------+
| id     | ObjectType | ObjectId | TimeTaken | Type   | Field | OldValue | NewValue | ReferenceType | OldReference | NewReference | Data | Creator | Created             |
| 113770 | RT::Ticket |    18331 |         0 | Create | NULL  | NULL     | NULL     | NULL          |         NULL |         NULL | NULL |     198 | 2015-05-18 07:24:56 |

I followed the “Reminder due soon” example, from http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Reminders

   To: { $Target = $Ticket->RefersTo->First->TargetObj; ($Argument eq 'TicketOwner' ? $Target : $Ticket)->OwnerObj->EmailAddress }
   Subject: {$Ticket->Subject} is due {$Ticket->DueAsString}

   Just a friendly heads up.  This reminder is for ticket #{$Target->Id}.

   {RT->Config->Get('WebURL')}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Target->Id}

BR
Fredrik