[rt-users] Help with some logic

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at trustpayglobal.com
Mon Nov 2 12:19:34 EST 2015

Hi

I hope someone can help.

I have RT 4.2.12 installed with Approvals. I have setup a queue with a
few CF fields for our Change Request System. On some of the fields I
have created custom scrips and templates to let that department know
that they have a CR that they need top look at and possibly action.

I have setup the system as follows:

New CR get created.
During the Approval process, the departments get notified, but an
Approval is also created that is sent to the Change Request team for
Approval or rejection.
After the approval comes through, the CR can be commented and replied on.

As our CR's need 2 people to look at and authorise the CR's, I need to
put some code somewhere that will check if the CR has been signed off by
2 people. Can anybody suggest where in the process I can add this check.
Ideally, I would like the people that can sign off CR's to be notified
as soon as the CR has been approved via the Approvals process.

Thanks

Kobus

--

Trustpay Global Limited is an authorised Electronic Money Institution
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 900043.

For further details please visit our website at www.trustpayglobal.com.

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and
remain the property of Trustpay Global Ltd unless agreed by contract. It is
intended solely for the person to whom or the entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its
attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise
the sender and delete the email from your system. Trustpay Global Ltd does
not accept any liability for any personal view expressed in this message.