[rt-users] search custom field with custom date format

rb1980 rbrown at rhapsody.com
Tue Nov 3 20:13:35 EST 2015

I need to search a custom field with 'today' in a specific format.
The field is in the format: "yyyy-mm-dd"

I want do do something like this (which works):
Queue = 'test' AND Due = 'today'

This does not work:
Queue = 'test' AND 'CF.{My Date Field}' = 'today'

but this works:
Queue = 'test' AND 'CF.{My Date Field}' = '2015-11-03'

how can I (in a saved search) represent the date for 'today' in yyyy-mm-dd
format?

TIA