[rt-users] Up-Load a list of Customers into RT as a Requestors

Bob Shaker rshaker at ARDENCOMPANIES.COM
Mon Nov 16 13:09:22 EST 2015

I don't recommend directly interfacing with the RT database unless you really need to. RT has a REST interface that is loosely documented here: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/REST

I've had success using RTPHPLib which implements the REST interface (https://github.com/dersam/RTPHPLib) to import data from an old ticketing system.

From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Marcelo Calado | TBS TAX Services
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2015 12:27 PM
To: 'rt-users' <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Subject: [rt-users] Up-Load a list of Customers into RT as a Requestors

Hi,

To facilitate the migration process for RT, I've been thinking more seriously about my customer list.

Please share with me your opinion!

May I import our lists of existing customers into RT as a Watcher's/Requestor's?

Someone did?

May I use INSERT INTO STATEMENT of MySQl to insert new Users? Is there another way?

Tks,
Marcelo Calado.

ARDEN
A Global Company
Celebrating over 50 years of making your life more comfortable!

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.

This OUTBOUND E-mail and Document(s) has been scanned by an Antivirus Server.