[rt-users] how to change a queue name

Martin Criminale martinoc at uw.edu
Mon Nov 30 16:13:06 EST 2015

I inherited a RT installation (version 3.6.5) and in the process of setting up a new queue I initially mistyped the queue name and saved it.  I have now fixed the queue name so it matches the email address of messages intended for this queue but no email is arriving in the queue.

All the other settings for this new queue are identical to queues that work.

Can anyone let me know what to look for or how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Martin Criminale
University of Washington Information School IT