[rt-users] Can values of Custom Field be based on Queue?

Chrilly Cheng chrilde at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 03:56:41 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm trying to find to way to get this requirement work.

We have multiple queues in RT, like queueA, queueB, queueC. All queues are
using the same Custom Field that applied to them. One of those Custom
Fields is called Customer, which is using external values from a REST API.
What we want is in different queue, this Customer filed should shows
different drop-down list for user to select.

Can this be done? It's quite a reasonable requirement. Any thought would be
appreciated, thank you.

BR,
Chrilly