[rt-users] rt-users Digest, Vol 139, Issue 23

Shea Alterio Shea at forcedexposure.com
Tue Oct 27 12:06:02 EDT 2015

I have a very newbie question. For whatever reason, RT4 either doesn't see or can't talk to FastCGI on either a Debian or FreeBSD setup. I've re-set it up a few different times but must be missing some step of the process. I have resorted to directly running rt-server with Starman, but after a day or two of uptime the machine's RAM is all used up and the rt-server process is suck at consuming 100% of CPU power.

I've had it almost working with apache, nginx and lighttpd, but every time it doesn't think FastCGI is there!

Apologies if this is sent to the wrong list for this sort of thing. I know it's not really a Request Tracker issue that I can't get it to run on my web servers but I'm wondering if there's something about FastCGI setup I'm unaware of.