[rt-users] Customize QuickSearch for RT 4.0.19 - Removing all

ewanchic ewanchic at elifestream.com
Fri Sep 4 12:45:56 EDT 2015

Hello,
  Everytime I do a quicksearch, it inculdes this addition criteria:

AND (
  Status = 'new'
  OR Status = 'open'
  OR Status = 'stalled')

I don't remember it doing this in 3.6.6 / 3.6.8

I've looked up various other forums and posts. They've mentioned:
   modifying Quicksearch, Quicksearch.html, QueueSummary* (which is now two
different files),
   Adding 'Set(@ActiveStatus, qw());' to RT_SiteConfig.pm,
   or modifying the Lifecycles.

I'm not Looking to change the Lifecycles because that look fine to me, but I
would like to just remove all the extra criteria and just focus on the
criteria requested in the Quick Search. Is this possible? Thanks

Eric