[rt-users] Installing GD components

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at trustpayglobal.com
Mon Sep 21 06:56:05 EDT 2015

Paste some more error info. I had this error and the solution was in the
detail. For me some GD system packages needed installing.

--
Kobus Bensch Trustpay Global LTD email signature Kobus Bensch
Senior Systems Administrator
Email: kobus.bensch at trustpayglobal.com
<mailto:kobus.bensch at trustpayglobal.com>

--

Trustpay Global Limited is an authorised Electronic Money Institution
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 900043.

For further details please visit our website at www.trustpayglobal.com.

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and
remain the property of Trustpay Global Ltd unless agreed by contract. It is
intended solely for the person to whom or the entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email or its
attachments. If this email has been received by you in error please advise
the sender and delete the email from your system. Trustpay Global Ltd does
not accept any liability for any personal view expressed in this message.