[rt-users] Can I use % wildcard within Query Builder on QUEUES?

Sally Ainsley sally.ainsley at lifecycle-software.com
Tue Sep 29 11:32:22 EDT 2015

Thanks Matt  for prompt response

I was hoping to do something in the Query Builder as I would need to secure some technical resource internally to go down the perl route as I don't have the knowledge for perl.

I got the same error as you below when I tried the LIKE operator.  Perhaps LIKE doesn’t work on the QUEUE field for some reason.

Sally Ainsley | Lifecycle Software | T: 01635 553427