[rt-users] Installing RT on Centos7

Yanni y.goudetsidis at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 06:07:09 EDT 2016

Thanks Bod

I noticed that at the end of the "make fixdeps" output it said:

You haven't configured the CPAN shell yet.
Please run `/usr/bin/perl -MCPAN -e shell` to configure it.
make: *** [fixdeps] Error 1

So I did exaclty that and accepted all the defaults. I then run "make
fixdeps" again and it installed
most dependencies except 3 shown below:

SMIME missing dependencies:
         File::Which ...MISSING
GPG missing dependencies:
         File::Which ...MISSING
CORE missing dependencies:
         Plack::Handler::Starlet ...MISSING

Could you please let me know how I can manually install them?

Thank you