[rt-users] Installing RT on Centos7

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 7 08:27:59 EDT 2016

Plack::Handler::Starlet might be failing to install because if a failing
test in a new version of a dependent module, Test::TCP version 2.15. If
you manually install the previous version of Test::TCP it should work.
In the CPAN shell that looks like:

cpan[2]> install TOKUHIROM/Test-TCP-2.14.tar.gz

The other two need the module File::Which installed first as noted in
the output, so;

cpan[3]> install File::Which

Then try make testdeps again.