[rt-users] SSO

Bob Shaker rshaker at ARDENCOMPANIES.COM
Thu Apr 14 15:52:14 EDT 2016

For RT 4.2 you're going to want to connect using the extension RT-Authen-ExternalAuthentication.
The README for the extension should explain fairly well how to install and configure this feature.

For RT 4.4 that extension is now baseline and only needs to be configured.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Travis Slusher
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:44 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] SSO

I haven't seen anything anywhere close to recent on this:  How do I install Active Directory and SSO (single sign on) through Windows Authentication on a current RT 4.2 and Apache 2.4.6?  Also  will this work using the Standalone Perl interface?
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions https://bestpractical.com/training
* Washington DC - May 23 & 24, 2016

ARDEN
A Global Company
Celebrating over 50 years of making your life more comfortable!

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.

This OUTBOUND E-mail and Document(s) has been scanned by an Antivirus Server.