[rt-users] supplying database credentials to rt-fulltext-indexer

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Dec 9 16:33:14 EST 2016

I still don't have this working, so any input would be great. I just wanted
to add that, since my last email on the topic, I've tried putting an rtrc
file in /root, since I'm running this as root for the moment. It didn't
help. I've also looked through the actual file, trying to find where it
gets its credentials from, but all I saw was some kind of database handler
function which I'll have to try to track down. I'm really hoping someone
knows an easier way. After all, I can't be the first to use my own database
name, username, and password who needs this tool to run.

ahall at autodist.com