[rt-users] supplying database credentials to rt-fulltext-indexer

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Sat Dec 10 05:56:44 EST 2016

I thought it would, but it doesn't seem to be. My db credentials must be correct, because RT isn't complaining of any db problems, and is working fine. Is it possible that there's a bug in 4.4.1 that causes this indexer to get confused by the use of the RT_SiteConfig.d/* files? I use those instead of a single .pm file. I'll have to try putting my database credentials in the actual PM file later today, once I'm awake, to see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone