[rt-users] Time left... RE: Display time worked in search results in hours only

Keith Creasy kcreasy at aph.org
Mon Feb 1 14:10:36 EST 2016

Thanks, this is helpful but I'm not sure it provides what I want. For some reason the search column for TimeWorked does display in minutes, maybe I can fix it so that it uses hours at least, but the TimeWorked summary in "Charts" shows calendar units. Will modifying the column map fix that? I'll give it a try.

Thanks again.

Keith